Let's Talk Home!
This is a subscribers-only community for you to discuss your home decor, renovating, and organizing dilemmas, seek advice, share photos and stories, and connect with me and others who share your passion for all things home. I'll be chiming in with prompts, advice, ideas, and inspiration!JOIN THE COMMUNITY
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Nina Hendrick
I’m Nina, a veteran DIYer and design pro who transformed her 1980s New England colonial — from a sad, builder-grade fixer-upper that no one wanted to buy — to a beautiful, character-filled home that we absolutely loved.
(And we’re not the only ones! Over the years, our home was featured in top industry publications, including Better Homes & Gardens, Domino, and House Beautiful.)
It wasn’t always easy, but it was SO worth it.
Our home is where we make memories together — playing Monopoly in the breakfast nook, curling up on the family room sofa to watch Back to the Future for the hundredth time, or laughing with friends over dinner and margaritas in our dining room.
Now that we've moved back to our home state of New Hampshire I'm starting out with a whole new blank slate!
With this free community, I'm excited to get to know you better, learn what your home challenges are, and ultimately help you tackle them the best that I can!
Ready to Join?
This group is perfect for you if...
- You love beautiful home decor and want to create a relaxed home.
- You love giving and asking for advice.
- You want to connect with others.
- You believe in creating a meaningful home over creating a perfect home.
- What you truly love is your family and friends, and you dream of sharing your space and creating memories with those you care about.
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
Plus, the extra benefits:
- Opportunities to win fun prizes!
- Be among the first to know about new content & resources.
- You’ll receive exclusive freebies.
- You’ll receive exclusive offers to test new products.